QUANTERRA Q330S+| VERY LOW-POWER HIGH-RESOLUTION INTEGRATED SEISMIC SYSTEM
The Q330S+ is the newest member of the world-standard Q330 family. It is an advanced 3 or 6 channel broadband, high resolution, seismic system incorporating Quanterra's proven IP networking technology into a very low-power system, by combining the Q330 digitizer and Baler44 recorder in a single rugged package.
• True 24-bit wideband dynamic range, 3 or 6 channels.
• Ultra-low power (~0.75W for 3 channels including recorder and GPS).
• Ultra-rugged and reliable.
• Operative at -40 degrees Celsius.
• Compatibility to all major data acquisition platforms.
• Streaming simultaneously to 3 IP addresses (servers).
• Higher sampling rates (up to 1,000 sps) and multiple gains.
• 2 x 64 GB local storage, removable and hot swappable.