Q8 | ULTRA-LOW POWER, HIGH-RESOLUTION SEISMIC SYSTEM
The Q8 is the newest member of the Quanterra® family of ultra-high resolution data acquisition systems at ultra-low power consumption. Small in size and volume the Q8 is designed for “plug’n play” into existing Q330-based networks or portable deployments and offers the same reliability, extraordinary temperature stability and data redundancy.
• 6 channels 24-bit wideband dynamic range; 7th separate 24-bit channel for calibration signal digitization.
• Ultra-low power (<300mW for 3 channels recording including GPS).
• One 32 GB non-removable storage with power-fail safe integrity and two 32 GB removable storage media (up to 256 GB possible).
• Built-in 3-axis ±2g MEMS Accelerometer, separately and synchronously 24-bit digitized.
• Compatibility to all Q330-based seismic networks.
• Enhanced resolution mode with extremely low thermal drift.
• Universal Sensor Interface with serial connection to a multitude of seismometer brands.
• WiFi interface and Mesh Network for auxiliary data.